donderdag 7 oktober 2010

Me

Today it's an update about me.

A few weeks ago, I started a class of belly dancing. I'm really enjoying it and it's good for my muscles.

Now a bit sad news. I have to search a new home for my kitty Angel.
My mother doesn't want him in the house anymore.
So i hope i find a good new family for him.

I also discovered i don't like sleeping alone anymore.
My boyfriend is so much softer than my pillow.
He also kisses me in my sleep, or kisses me awake.
Really great to wake up like that ^^



For the rest i'm spending a lot of time in school.
I started my third year. Next year it will be my last one with a lot of working.
I'm studying to work in a laboratory. I'm really enjoying all the tests on blood ^^

That was it for today,
i will try to update more often from now on.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten